Focal Point System
RSO No. 2020-104
dtd. July 09, 2020
Nonito M. Tamayo, CESO IV
Regional Executive Director
Nelson V. Gorospe
ARD for Management Services
• Mabel C. Grasparil
Chief, Finance Division
• Dolores R. Borja
Chief, Administrative Division
• Mailene M. Gecolea-Laviña
OIC, Planning and Management Division
• Olivia Bejo
Chief, Licenses Patents and Deeds Division
1. Plans, Programs and Budget
2. Monitoring and Evaluation
4. Information Education Campaign and Special Events
PENRO GAD Focal Persons
CENRO GAD Focal Persons
CENRO Lipa City
CENRO Sta. Cruz
Gender and Development (GAD)
GAD is a development perspective that recognizes the unequal status and situations of women and men in society.
• Hosting of Monday Convocation program on March 2, 2020. IEC in the form of powerpoint presentation on the Basic Concept of Gender and Development, salient accomplishment CY 2019 comprising of workshops on HGDG and GMEF Assessment, Formulation of Regional GAD Log Frame and Trainers Training, TOTAGA).
• Posting at the office lobby electronic copy of the streamer (in the observation of Solid Waste Management) with the DENR adopted theme “Women can make CHANGE in Climate and Disaster Resiliency”.
• Participation to the 4th Regional Women's Month Celebration by the RDC-Regional Gender and Development Committee (RGDC) in the University of Rizal System, Morong Campus, Morong, Rizal.
Activities for CY 2019 Women's Month Celebration
• Conduct of Women's hour session
- Lecture on Passion Planning
- Orientation on Gender and Development (overview and current issues)
- Holistic Healing for Wholesome Living 101
- Empathy Discussions
Other GAD activities
• Harmonized GAD Guidelines (HGDG), Gender Mainstreaming Evaluation Framework (GMEF), Logframe and Training of Technical Advisers on Gender Analysis (TOTAGA), last November 19-21, 2019.
• 18-Day Campaign to end Violence Against Women (VAW), November 25 to December 12, 2019
BACK TO TOP