- Published on Monday, 22 April 2013 06:34
- Hits: 4953
The new residential free patent act R.A. No. 10023 dated March 9, 2010 provided for the issuance of free patent to residential lands which are not needed for public service or public use. It is cquisition of public lands by means of an administrative confirmation of imperfect title intended to legalize the rights of Filipinos who are in actual possession of a residential land for a eriod of at least ten (10) years. Further, the area must not exceed two hundred (200) square meters in highly urbanized cities; five hundred (500) square meters in other cities; seven hundred fifty (750) square meters for first and second class municipalities; and one thousand (1,000) square meters in all other municipalities.
To augment further
In accordance with the instruction, the sector conducted trainings/ consultative meetings and seminars to facilitate the titling process and disseminate the activity to all local government units, to wit;
• January 25-26 & February 9-10, 2012 – Punta de Fabian Resort Hotel in Baras, Rizal
• February 16-17, 2012 – Hotel Pontefino, Batangas City, Batangas
• February 23-24, 2012 – Island Cove Leisure Park andResort, Kawit, Cavite
• March 1-2, 2012 – Alta Roca Resort, Antipolo City, Rizal
• March 8-9, 2012 – Graceland Estates and Country Club, Tayabas, Quezon
• August 30-31, 2012 – The Audio Visual Room, Municipal Hall of Carmona, Cavite
The region was able to accomplish 94% of its annualtarget of 6,627 patents which is 6,257 with a total area of 145.93 hectaressigned/transmitted to the Register of Deeds.
This turn-out of accomplishment can be attributed to the late CY 2012 Annual Report Annual Report - -- - DENR CALABARZON Region 40 compliance of requirements by the applicants. Classic examples are the certification from the Land Registration Authority,Deed of Sale/Waiver, etc.